Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

Grah!

I love the animation, the art, the style, it's all great!!

And I want to punch that guy in the nuts lol.

Grandma's Waffles Grandma's Waffles

The BLINKING!!...the blinking....

Hey, blinking is great and it's something that most animators miss all the time... but I think your character's blink just a tad bit too much.

Otherwise, good job! :D

Silent Hill :: Lament Silent Hill :: Lament

Nice!

Despite the fact that you worked in Flash 5, you did a great job portraying character depth, perception, and cinematic quality. The only downside to your animation was your lip-syncing. The faces of your characters bothered me a bit but not enough to be too much of a downside.

Next time you lip-sync, video yourself or another person saying the lines from your animation for reference.

Hidden Fortress Hidden Fortress

Um...

I played this game until I pretty much got all the turrets/guns and I have to say. It was definitely a waste of time game.

But on to more important things. Grammar. This is a nice thing to have. Some sentences didn't even make sense in the explanations.

Graphics are fairly good on scale for cel-shaded flash games. Though some of the airplanes like the plane with the giant bomb... just looks funny.

Choice of music reminds me of games that came out in the beginning of the Playstation era. So much loop you have. If you're looking for this... well good job... other wise it kept making me yawn.

The collision was really nice. I could see on the body of the planes were I was shooting. I thought that was pretty cool.

However I think the game is lagging... and it's not my computer. The gun shot very slow and was annoying to pinpoint. After you got both of the interceptor cannons the game was pretty much game over. Didn't need to play farther.

Another Armor Another Armor

Lets go on an adventure!

This song makes me want to pick up some kind of old-school sprite game, yet also dance to it. Make this more intense and it could be a great rave song.

BOTI II - Swdf BOTI II - Swdf

Favorite of the day!

This has got to be my favorite song I've listened to today on Newgrounds. It has a nice beat and a good tones.

TheInfinityVirus responds:

You have been christened 'The Favorite Guy'. :D

ISTW: New Sound ISTW: New Sound

Awesome to rave to!

This is definitely something I'd love to rave or even jam to. You should extend this to something beyond a loop. A whole song with some nice intervals would come out great.